Isolator, 4-20mA, 3-Wire DC-Powered
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
The 340i accepts a process current input and provides an isolated 4 to 20mA process current output signal.
These isolators use transformer isolation to effectively break the electrical path between the transmitted signal and the receiving device. This eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and helps protect against transients for more accurate and reliable measurements.
This product is also extremely easy to install. All units are factory calibrated to eliminate any need for load trim adjustments. Also, up to eight isolators at a location can share a single Acromag 35PS power supply for a more convenient and cost-effective solution.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments.
- 1500V AC peak isolation (250V AC or 354V DC continuous) prevents ground loops.
- Calibration is independent of the load to eliminate load compensation adjustments
- Zero and span adjustment enable precise calibration.
- RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise.
- Low power consumption helps prevent expensive upgrades to larger power supplies.
- 25mS response time delivers fast updates to monitoring and control systems.
- Compact, 1-inch wide housing uses less space for easier installation in control panels.