Frequency/Pulse/PWM input Transmitter, 4-wire, 12-32V DC local/bus power
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
The TT339 model is a space-saving four-wire transmitter that isolates and converts frequency, pulse, or pulse-width modulation (PWM) input to a proportional control signal. DC current and voltage output are both supported on a single model. An optional DIN rail bus can deliver primary or redundant power to multiple units without wiring.
High-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors.
TT339 Model software allows you to configure transmitters offline, save the file, and download into units later, at your convenience
Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag's Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile frequency measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Measures frequency or duty cycle and interfaces many input types up to 100KHz
- Accepts input amplitudes up to 120Vrms (±170V DC, unipolar or bipolar)
- Adjustable 0Hz cut-off, sample averaging, debounce, and output update time
- Universal output connections support ranges up to ±21mA or ±10.5V DC without rewiring
- Supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Fast response time and high accuracy
- Space-saving 17.5mm (0.7 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- Redundant power ready (rail/local)
- 1500V isolation, 3-way (power, input, output)
- Shock (25g) and vibration (4g) resistant
- Mounts on Type T DIN-rail
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE Compliant and UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals