Frequency/Pulse/PWM input Transmitter, 2-wire, 12-32V DC local/local power
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
The TT239 model is a space-saving two-wire transmitter that isolates and converts a frequency, pulse, or pulse-width modulation (PWM) input to a proportional 4-20mA signal. You can select to measure either the input frequency or the duty cycle. Power is received from the output loop current or a DC supply when using a three-wire connection.
High-voltage isolation separates the input from the output circuit. Isolation protects from surges, reduces noise, and eliminates ground loop errors
TT239 Model software allows you to configure transmitters offline, save the file, and download into units later, at your convenience. Setup and calibration are fast and easy with a convenient USB connection to your PC and Acromag's Windows configuration software.
Advanced signal processing capabilities, variable range input, and convenient USB programming make this instrument a very versatile frequency measurement device. These transmitters can withstand harsh industrial environments and operate reliably across a wide temperature range with very low drift. They feature RFI, EMI, ESD, EFT, and surge protection plus low radiated emissions.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Easy setup and digital calibration via USB with Windows configuration software
- Measures frequency or duty cycle and interfaces many input types up to 100KHz
- Accepts input amplitudes up to 120Vrms (±170V DC, unipolar or bipolar)
- Adjustable 0Hz cut-off, sample averaging, and output update time
- Software configurable pull-up/down resistors (+4V DC input pull-up for sensors/transducers)
- 1500V isolation between input/output circuits
- Space-saving 12.5mm (0.5 inch) unit with pluggable terminals for convenient wiring
- Fast response time and high accuracy
- Supports normal or reverse-acting output
- Supports sink or source output wiring
- NAMUR-compliant output loop current
- Shock (25g) and vibration (4g) resistant
- Wide ambient operation (-40 to 80°C)
- CE compliant. UL/cUL Class 1 Div 2 Zone 2 approvals