Failsafe Limit Alarm, 4 to 20mA DC input
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
The 260A accepts a 4 to 20mA input signal and provides a dry contact relay output if the input exceeds a user-defined setpoint limit. Power is received from the input loop.
These alarm relays are ideal for local failsafe alarming with existing process transmitters. They are easily installed on a process loop because they do not require an additional power supply and feature a very low voltage burden. A long list of features allows the 260A to adapt to most applications.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable measurements in harsh industrial environments.
- RFI and EMI resistance minimize the effects of environmental noise.
- Loop-power design and low 4.5V DC voltage drop enable easy installation.
- Hi/low failsafe option trips alarms above or below setpoint.
- Automatic or manual reset option permits latching alarms.
- Adjustable setpoint (4 to 24mA) handles more applications.
- LED gives visual indication of alarm status.
- Six deadband levels (DIP switch select) offer further flexibility.
- 50mS response time delivers fast alarm notification.
- Compact, 1-inch wide housing uses less space for easier installation.