DC Current input Isolated Transmitter, Single input, dual output, Splitter
Manufacturer's part number :
NATO number :
These units receive 4-20mA process current inputs and provide isolated 4-20mA output signals. Each channel operates independently and is isolated from the others to prevent interaction between channels.
For easy troubleshooting, each unit has LEDs and diagnostic test points. Power LEDs help identify output open loop conditions. The precision 10 ohm sense resistor enables monitoring of the output signal without disturbing field wiring.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Two channels in a single unit saves space and reduces costs.
- Galvanic isolation eliminates ground loops, reduces noise, and blocks transient signals.
- Independent channels prevent signal interaction and offer spares for later use.
- Power LEDs provide a visual indication of operational process loops.
- Excellent accuracy and stability ensure reliable operation in noisy environments.
- Operating temperature range: -25 to 70°C (-13 to 158F).