Fanless Embedded Computer, Intel® Atom™ E3845 Quad Core
Manufacturer's part number :
ADLINK is pleased to announce the release of our new Matrix MXE-1401 series of rugged quad-core fanless computers, featuring the latest generation of Intel® Atom™ E3845 processors with adaptive features including a wide variety of application-specific capabilities, maximized customization, and environmental standard. As a standard product, MXE-1401 provides powerful function with an integrated quad-core Intel® Atom™ E3845 processor, and the most I/O ports in its class. Its excellent MTBF, outstanding vibration (5G)/shock (100G) sustainability and superior -40 to 70°C operating temperature range make it an ideal choice for mission critical applications.
In additional to optimal functionality, the MXE-1401 stands out with the new AFM (adaptive function module) design. AFM provides fast access to application-specific customers, while the reusable cross-platform I/O simplifies development, reducing time to market and TCO. ADLINK’s AFM meets and exceeds the requirements of customers requiring customization for medium volume projects, with competitive pricing and speed to market.
Combining powerful features, user-friendly design, rich I/O, and wireless capability in a compact and robust package, the ADLINK MXE-1401 is an ideal choice for a wide range of applications supporting intelligent transportation, in-vehicle multimedia, and surveillance and factory automation applications.
View our wide range of Embedded Computers
View our portfolio of Platform systems
See all products from our supplier Adlink
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Intel® Atom™ quad-core SoC processor E3845 in a compact enclosure
- The most I/O ports in its class
- Excellent MTBF, outstanding vibration (5G)/shock (100G) sustainability
- Superior -40 to 70°C operating temperature range
- Single side I/O access includes DVI-I + DisplayPort, 3x GbE, 6x COM, 7x USB, 8x isolated DI/O
- 2.5 inches SATA drive bay provides easy data storage maintenance
- Remote management with peloaded SEMA 2.5 w/ Cloud Access
- AFM design provides fast access to application-specific customers
- Reusable cross-platform I/O simplifies development, reducing time to market and TCO
Compact and Powerful Performance, Ideal for Industrial Application
Easy Maintenance, Easy Management
Cross-Platform Reusability Speeds Time to Market