XMC Module PCIe interface, user-configurable Xilinx Artix-7, 200k logic cells
Manufacturer's part number :
XMC-7A200 module with PCIe interface is user-Configurable Artix®-7 FPGA Modules with Plug-In I/O. The result is a powerful and flexible I/O processor module that is capable of executing custom instruction sets and algorithms.
The logic-optimized FPGA is well-suited for a broad range of applications. Typical uses include hardware simulation, communications, in-circuit diagnostics, military servers, signal intelligence, and image processing.
View our wide range of Programmable FPGA
View our portfolio of PMX/XMC
See all products from our supplier Acromag
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Reconfigurable Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA with 200k logic cells
- 128M x 64-bit DDR3 SDRAM
- 32M x 16-bit parallel flash memory for MicroBlaze FPGA program code storage
- 4-lane high-speed serial interface on rear P15 connector for PCIe Gen 1/2 (standard), Serial RapidI/O, 10Gb Ethernet, Xilinx Aurora
- 8-lane high-speed interfaces on rear P16 connector for customer-installed soft cores
- 60 SelectI/O or 30 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P4 port
- 34 SelectI/O or 17 LVDS pairs plus 2 global clock pairs direct to FPGA via rear P16 port
- DMA support provides data transfer between system memory and the on-board memory
- Support for Xilinx ChipScope™ Pro interface
- XMC-7A200 module is ideal for high-performance customised embedded systems.