PMC Switch / NIC Managed Ethernet Switch for Ethernet Networks
Manufacturer's part number :
The MPR-ES-1 is a full-featured managed or unmanaged Ethernet switch implemented on a rugged, rear I/O, PMC card. The switch is ideal for embedded networking applications in both conduction and convection cooled systems.
The 10-port switch includes eight (8) 10/100 Mbps switch ports and one 10/100/1000 Mbps switch/uplink port brought to the card's P14 rear I/O connector for use in either 'in-chassis' or external networking applications. A second 10/100/1000 Mbps switch port connects to an on-board Ethernet controller that provides the host computer with a direct connection to the switch.
This Ethernet switch card can be installed directly into the PMC site of an embedded system. It is also available in a stand-alone rugged Ethernet switch box or factory-integrated into Astronics Ballard Technology's AB2000 Series Avionics BusBox®.
View our wide range of PMC / XMC products
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Astronics Ballard Technology
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- 8 - 10/100 Mbps Ethernet Ports
- 1 - 10/100/1000 Mbps Port/Uplink
- 1 - 10/100/1000 Mbps Host Port
- On-board Magnetics
- Health Monitoring
- User-configurable Management Features
- PMC form factor allows easy integration
- Low cost system expansion and upgrade
- Rugged design suits demanding applications
- Expandable through distributed switch architecture
- Free customer support for product life
- 3-year limited warranty standard
- RoHS compliant