Universal Power supply, Slim Line, 10W to 240W Power range
Manufacturer's part number :
PS5R-S Slim Line models give you all the power of a traditional power supply in only half the space. They feature universal voltage inputs and all the convenient features you've come to expect. Use them in tight spaces or save valuable DIN rail space while still filling your requirements for power. With nine models available, it's easy to find the one that's right for your application!
The PS5R-S Slim Line series has worldwide approvals. It is UL508 listed and approved for Class I Div 2 hazardous locations. The 10W, 15W, 30W and 60W models are also NEC Class 2 rated, while the 120W and 240W even comply with SEMI F47 sag immunity requirements.
For accessibility and convenience, the PS5R-S series has spring-up screw terminals, fused inputs and overload protection. They are DIN Rail or direct surface mountable. No derating means you save money, space and time. You get the power you need; the way you need it.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Lightweight and compact size
- Universal Input (85-264V AC / 100-370V DC)
- Worldwide approvals: CE, UL/cUL, TUV
- UL 1604, Class 1, Div 2, Groups ABCD hazardous locations (all units)
- UL 508 (all units)
- UL 1310, NEC Class 2 (10W . 60W only)
- LVD: EN60950:2000
- EMC: Directive EN61204-3:2000 (EMI: Class B, EMS: Industrial)
- Power factor correction (EN61000-3-2) (60W to 240W only)
- Meets SEMI F47 sag immunity (120W and 240W only)
- Over-current protection, auto reset
- Over-voltage protection, shut down
- Output voltage adjust (+ / -10%)
- Unique spring-up finger-safe terminals, IP20
- DIN rail or surface mount