USB Ethernet Adapter
Manufacturer's part number :
This device is a USB-to-Ethernet adapter that you can use to communicate with any Acromag Ethernet I/O product for the purpose of setup and re-configuration for your application. It is recommended for initial communication with Acromag Ethernet devices so that you do not have to disrupt your existing network connection.
Small and light, the adapter connects to the USB port of your PC and provides an Ethernet jack to connect to your Ethernet I/O modules. The adapter gets its power through the USB connection, so no power cord is necessary. It's compatible with USB 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0 ports.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Connects to 10/100 Ethernet networks via USB
- Compact and rugged for greater portability
- Powered via USB-no external power needed
- One Type-A male USB connector compatible
- with USB 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 ports
- One RJ-45 network port connects to any
- 10/100 Mbps network
- Plug-and-Play compatible with Windows 98SE,
- ME, 2000, XP