RS485 Network Repeater
Manufacturer's part number :
Acromag's RS-485 network repeater device allows users to take full advantage of the RS-485 standard's extended communication distances and multi-dropping capabilities. In addition, these devices offer field selectable End-of-Line Network (EOLN) terminations on both the A and B networks.
Operation is transparent to all devices and no handshaking is required. Up to thirty-two RS-485 devices can be driven. Network repeaters are ready to mount on any base plate. Or, for a harsh environment, it can be installed in a NEMA enclosure of your choice. No enclosure is necessary for use in a laboratory or office. Installation requires mounting, connecting power and cables, and setting the baud rate.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Designed for use with Johnson Controls N2 or BACnet bus.
- I/O signal isolation. No handshaking. No extra control lines.
- Baud rates of 600, 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19.2K, 38.4K, and 76.8K are switch selectable.
- Field-selectable end-of-line network terminations on both A and B sides.
- Electrical transient protection is provided. This protects the host computer from destructive noise spikes and other transient signals.
- Status LED's indicate transmission direction, RS-485 bus fault conditions, and power applied.
- 115V, 230V, and 24V AC power models available.