Industrial Ethernet Switch, 8-Ports, 10/100Mbps
Manufacturer's part number :
The EIS-408 is an 8-port web-managed industrial switch. It supports many powerful industrial Ethernet features such as redundant ring technology, port VLAN, Quality of Service (QoS), Internet Group Management Protocol (IGMP) Snooping, and a media/power failure alarm.
This switch has six 10/100Base-TX ports and two 100Base-FX ports for extending communication distance from 2,000 meters (multi-mode fiber) to 30 km (single-mode fiber). The EIS-408 also has redundant DC power inputs. With the web-based configuration interface, this switch ensures easy installation and management of your switches. The IP30 robust aluminum case and 300,000 hours of MTBF make the EIS-408 the best solution to enhance your industrial networking automation.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Rugged Industrial-Grade
- 6 copper, 2 fiber optic web managed redundant switch with fault alarm relay
- IEEE 802.3, 3u, 3x compliant
- Fast redundant ring technology (<300mS)
- Supports open STP & RSTP redundant protocols
- Extended operating temperature -10 to 70°C
- Port-to-port isolation (1200V AC)
- Built-in RFI/EMI and surge/transient protection
- Wide range 12-48V DC redundant, DC power with reverse polarity protection