Ethernet Temperature Input Module, 4 or 6 channel thermocouple/millivolt input
Manufacturer's part number :
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for up to six input channels. Differential inputs eliminate ground noise and each terminal block includes a cold junction compensation (CJC) sensor for more precise temperature measurements. Multi-range inputs accept signals from a variety of sensors and devices. High-resolution, low noise, A/D converters deliver high accuracy and reliability.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Configurable from standard web browser.
- Universal inputs support a variety of sensors.
- Thermocouple break detection (upscale or downscale) identifies sensor wiring failures.
- High-resolution 16-bit Σ-∆ A/D converters ensure precise, high accuracy measurements.
- Wide operational temperature range.