Ethernet Multi-Function Module, 4 Analogue Output, 4 Digital I/O
Manufacturer's part number :
These modules interface with analog output and discrete I/O signals between measurement and control devices over Ethernet. Discrete I/O are individually configurable for input or high-side switched output operation.
Rugged construction, high density design, and easy USB-to-PC/Windows setup combine for a very effective I/O solution. These units are ideal for remote monitoring, distributed control, or SCADA applications.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Acromag's i2o technology provides the easiest way to link your inputs to your outputs without a PLC, PC or master CPU.
- Use your existing Ethernet lines to save time and wiring expenses
- No complicated controllers. No software. No programming.
- Up to 12 channels per module and reliable, failsafe communication.
- Remote data display, recording, alarms, or control
- Signal splitters
- Analyzer system monitoring
- Power and water utility monitoring
- Tank level, pump, and valve control
- Remote monitoring of motor loads and contactor status
- Remote control switching stations
- Environmental control systems
- Process shutdown, alarming, and annunciator systems
- RFID systems