Ethernet Modbus C-Library Software
Manufacturer's part number :
Acromag's Modbus C Library software greatly simplifies development of programs to interface with Acromag's BusWorks® and EtherStax® Ethernet I/O products. The library also supports any standard Ethernet Modbus slave device that communicates via Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol. This utility is ideal for developers that are unfamiliar with Modbus protocol or the framing of TCP/IP or UDP/IP messages.
The C library makes programming easy and portable by simply linking user code with the provided function calls (below). Most function calls require passing only a few parameters such as the IP address, Modbus register address, and register count.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Library of function routines simplify communication with I/O modules
- Function calls provided for a variety of operating systems
- C source code supplied
- Demonstration program included
- Saves development time
- Ideal for use with Acromag's BusWorks and EtherStax I/O modules
- Compatible with any standard Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP device