Ethernet I/O Software, Modbus/TCP Master OPC DA Server
Manufacturer's part number :
OPC DA Server
Acromag's Modbus/TCP Master OPC DA Server delivers high-speed connectivity to all Acromag Modbus TCP/IP slave devices via Ethernet. This server is designed for all local or remote OPC clients such as HMI, SCADA, operator interface and custom-built (Visual Basic®, Visual C++®) applications.
This OPC server offers the most reliable, cost effective and comprehensive features list available in the OPC/HMI market today. Our unique read/write tag optimization algorithms provide unmatched data transfer speeds between OPC server and hardware devices.
Acromag's OPC server has passed the OPC Foundation's OPC Data Access 3.00 compliance test.
This server includes comprehensive, context-sensitive help systems, Visual Basic OPC client example application with Visual Basic source code, and a pre-built client executable.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Runs on Windows® XP, Vista, 7, 2003 Server, 2008 Server
- Designed exclusively for use with all Acromag Modbus/TCP Ethernet devices
- OPC compliance tested
- Unlimited OPC clients, devices, or items
- Supports OPC custom and automation interfaces such as Visual Basic and C++
- Easy CSV import / export capability
- Modbus packet optimization for fast transactions
- Runs as a stand-alone executable or unattended with no login required
- Device status dialog for easy diagnostics