Ethernet Digital I/O Module, 96 bi-directional discrete I/O channels
Manufacturer's part number :
EtherStax I/O blocks provide a ruggedized, high density solution to interface a very large quantity of discrete I/O signals to your control system. A stackable aluminum housing maintains a small footprint and stands up to harsh, industrial environments. Web-based configuration simplifies setup with any web browser.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- 96 discrete I/O channels: Bi-directional channels support any input/output mix in a single unit.
- High-density stackable unit: Stacked mounting puts a lot of I/O in a very small footprint to save panel space.
- High Speed Channel Updates: Updates all 96 channels in 1mS.
- Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol: I/O functions as slave to host controller.
- Peer-to-peer i2o communication: Inputs to one unit automatically update outputs on another over Ethernet link.
- Change-of-state or timed updates: Event-driven updates transmit data in less than 5mS between peers with i2o.
- 10 Modbus TCP/IP sockets/sessions: Multiple masters can talk to an EtherStax unit at the same time.
- Self-test checks I/O operation: Test I/O channels from a web browser before wiring terminals to devices.
- Selectable input wetting current: Internal current source eliminates pull-ups and improves dry contact interface.
- Automatic change of state detection: Inputs detect quick momentary changes of state that occur between polling.
- Internal or external port excitation: Selectable source on each 16-channel port simplifies wiring and adds flexibility for use with 5-28V DC logic.
- Loop-back monitoring on all channels: Inputs confirm output states for increased system reliability.
- Watchdog timers and failsafe outputs: Communication fault sends output to a predefined state or holds the last value.
- Output open-load detection: Output fault detection is selectable on individual channels.
- Thermal, current, voltage protection: I/O is protected from excessive levels to reduce downtime.