Ethernet Digital I/O Module, 48 Isolated channels
Manufacturer's part number :
EtherStax I/O blocks provide a ruggedized, high density solution to interface a large quantity of isolated discrete I/O signals to your control system. A stackable aluminum housing maintains a small footprint and stands up to harsh, industrial environments. Web-based configuration simplifies setup with any web browser.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- High-density stackable unit: Stacked mounting puts a lot of I/O in a very small footprint to save panel space.
- Modbus TCP/IP or UDP/IP protocol: I/O functions as slave to host controller.
- Peer-to-peer i2o communication: Inputs to one unit automatically actuate outputs on another over Ethernet link.
- Channel-to channel input isolation: Inputs provide high or low-side sensing for AC or DC circuits.
- Automatic change of state detection: Inputs detect quick momentary changes of state that occur between polling.
- Logic inversion (i2o only): Active high inputs can switch remote peer-to-peer outputs on or off.
- Change-of-state or timed updates: Event-driven updates transmit data in less than 10ms between peers with i2o.
- 10 Modbus TCP/IP sockets/sessions: Multiple masters can talk to unit at same time.
- Local alarm function: Dedicated failsafe relay is controlled via watchdog timer and link-loss conditions.
- Heavy-duty 2A relays: 16 SPST outputs provide high/low-side 2A switching up to 250V AC or 110VDC
- Programmable outputs: Normally open relays are configurable to energize or de-energize on power-up.
- Built-in slave relays: Inputs can control outputs on same unit to provide slave relay interface.
- Self-test checks I/O operation: Unit checks internal I/O communication and allows verification via web browser.
- Watchdog timers: Communication fault sends output to a pre-defined state or holds the last value.