Ethernet Analogue and Digital Current I/O Module, 4 analogue inputs, 2 analogue outputs, 6 discrete I/O channels
Manufacturer's part number :
These modules provide an isolated Ethernet network interface for analog and discrete I/O signals. Multi-range analog inputs and outputs support a wide variety of industrial devices. Highresolution, low noise, A/D and D/A converters deliver high accuracy and reliability. 3-way isolation further improves system performance. The discrete I/O provide monitoring and control of on/off, high/low, or open/close industrial devices. Tandem I/O provides output level control and status verification in one unit.
The i2o function lets inputs on one module write directly to outputs on another module.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Configurable from standard web browser
- EtherNet/IP or Ethernet Modbus TCP/IP communication with automatic 10/100Mbps negotiation
- i2o function enables direct input-to-output communication without a network controller
- Multi-function, multi-channel stand-alone module is very economical
- High-resolution 16-bit sigma delta A/D and D/A converters ensure precise measurements
- 0-35V DC solid-state logic interface can monitor or control a wide variety of devices
- Discrete I/O channels are individually configurable as inputs or outputs in any combination
- Bi-directional discrete I/O facilitates read-backmonitoring of the output state
- Built-in 5.6K ohm pull-down SIP resistors (socketed)
- Selectable failsafe modes (0%, off, last-state,or pre-defined) help prevent unsafe conditions
- Compact packaging with pluggable terminalssaves space and simplifies wiring
- Wide operational temperature range permits installation in extreme environments: -25°C to +70°C (-13° to +158°F)
- Approvals: CE/ATEX marked; UL, cUL listed, Class 1 Div 2 Groups A, B, C, D; EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP conformance tested.