Ethernet Analogue Input Module, 64 channel single-ended analog voltage input
Manufacturer's part number :
These EtherStax I/O modules provide a rugged, high-density, and high-speed solution to interface a large quantity of analog input signals to SCADA and distributed I/O systems. Each unit converts up to 64 single-ended analog voltage signals from various sensors and instruments for transmission to an Ethernet-based control network. Typical applications include process control, automated manufacturing, remote data acquisition, test and measurement, embedded computing, and supervisory monitoring systems.
EtherStax units are built and tested to deliver high reliability and dependable performance in hostile environments. Many features help increase reliability, improve performance and protect from harsh environments. Available in an aluminum enclosure or as an open circuit board, both formats stack vertically to maintain a very small footprint.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- 64 single-ended analog voltage inputs
- 4-way isolation and surge suppression
- High-resolution 16-bit A/D
- High-speed scanning with 10 millisecond update of all 64 channels
- Automatic zero/span calibration
- On-demand self-test verifies calibration
- Configurable from any web browser
- User-configurable sample averaging and integration/totalization function with non-volatile registers
- Dual-format data registers support 16-bit integers or 32-bit floating point
- Scaling registers on all channels