Ethernet Analogue Input Module, 16 channel single-ended analogue voltage input
Manufacturer's part number :
These modules interface high-level analog input signals to an Ethernet control network. A high-performance design ensures reliable measurements and dependable operation.
Industrial-grade models add a configurable integrator/totalizer plus superior accuracy and temperature performance compared to the economical commercial-grade version.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- High-resolution 16-bit A/D
- Fast scanning of all channels in 8mS
- 3-way isolation and surge suppression
- Configurable integration/totalization function with non-volatile registers
- Dual-format 16/32-bit data registers
- Scaling registers on all channels
- Configurable sample averaging
- Automatic calibration and self-test
- User-adjustable TCP Ports 1-99,999 for advanced network configuration
- Web browser configuration with copy utility for fast setup