Ethernet 8B Interface Module, Analogue Input, 16 Channel single-ended voltage input
Manufacturer's part number :
These modules interface high-level analog input signals to an Ethernet control network. A high-performance design ensures reliable measurements and dependable operation.
The DB25 port provides a parallel connection to a rack of 8B analog input modules. The 8B modules provide an isolated front-end with signal conditioning of up to 16 sensor signals.
Industrial-grade models add a configurable integrator/totalizer plus superior accuracy and temperature performance compared to the economical commercial-grade version.
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Cables available for input from 8B, 7B, 5B, or 3B signal conditioning modules
- High-resolution 16-bit A/D
- Fast scanning of all channels in 8mS
- 3-way isolation and surge suppression
- Configurable integration/totalization function with non-volatile memory
- Dual-format 16/32-bit data registers
- Scaling registers on all channels
- Configurable sample averaging
- Automatic calibration and self-test
- User-adjustable TCP Ports 1-99,999 for advanced network configuration
- Web browser configuration with copy utility for fast setup