QSeven Module with Intel® Atom™ SOC E3800 Serie, Single or Dual /Quad core CPU and I/O controller
Manufacturer's part number :
Hectronic's H6065 is a COM module based on the Intel® Atom™ Baytrail SOC with 7th generation Intel® HD Graphics along with a single, dual or quad core CPU and I/O controller. The Qseven form factor makes H6065 a legacy free module with a full range of contemporary low voltage differential serial interfaces such as PCI Express, USB 3.0 and display interfaces such as DisplayPort, HDMI, DVI and Dual 24-bit LVDS.
View our wide range of Computer-on-Module
View our portfolio of Embedded computing
See all products from our supplier Hectronic
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Single, Dual or Quad core Intel® Atom™ SOC
- 7th generation Intel® HD Graphics Engine
- Industrial temperature range (-40°C to +85°C)
- Optional on-board eMMC Flash storage (MLC/pSLC)
- Soldered DDR3 RAM memory
- Dual 24-bit LVDS and DisplayPort or DVI or HDMI
- Qseven modules are defined for low cost and ruggedness, with an MXM type edgecard connector interfacing the carrier board.
- H6065 has soldered memory and optional on-board eMMC Flash.
- The H6065 is available in both standard and industrial grade operating temperature