Double-width, Type 6 COM Express carrier card, with two XMC/PMC sites and two Mini PCIe sites
Manufacturer's part number :
Acromag'S ACEX-4600 Type 6 COM Express carrier cards employ a number of key features that are critical for successful use in the rugged environments of defense/industrial applications.
High-density connectors (Samtec® SEARAY™) provide all field connections to standard I/O, CPU, and PMC/XMC module(s). This connector offers both a high-density (400 connections) and high-speed interface (10GHz) required to support Type 6 COM modules. The SEARAY connector supports both board-to-board and cable interfaces.
These carrier cards are ready for conduction cooling. Developers can install a CPU, carrier and expansion boards into a completely sealed enclosure. Acromag has developed a heat dissipation approach that meets the cooling needs of all three components.
Another vital feature is the on-board DC/DC power supply. The carrier card operates from a single external 10-32V DC power source. All internal supply voltages are derived from this single external DC power source and built onto the carrier card.
View our wide range of Computer-on-Modules
View our portfolio of Embedded computing products
See all products from our supplier Acromag
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Type 6 COM Express module site for compact or basic size processor board
- Two Mini PCIe sites for I/O expansion
- Optional single/dual XMC/PMC sites
- High-density, high-speed connector for CPU, I/O, and PMC/XMC interface
- Two Gigabit LAN ports
- PCIe port
- Four USB ports (2.0 or higher)
- One to three DVI-I ports
- Three SATA ports
- CFast port or similar (on-board)
- Audio in/out
- 1 or 2 RS232/RS485 port
- Eight GPIO
- System temperature sensor (on-board)
- Two fan control line (on-board)
- System battery (on-board)
- Power monitoring LED (on-board)