AlGaAs Infrared Emitting Diode
Manufacturer's part number :
The SE1470 is a high intensity aluminum gallium arsenide infrared emitting diode mounted in a glass lensed metal can coaxial package. The package may have a tab or second lead welded to the can as an optional feature (SE1470-XXXL). Both leads are flexible and may be formed as required to fit various mounting configurations. These devices typically exhibit 70% greater power intensity than gallium arsenide devices at the same forward current.
View our wide range of Infrared products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Honeywell - Sensors
Quote and availability
- Compact metal-can coaxial package
- 24° (nominal) beam angle
- 880 nm wavelength
- Higher output power than GaAs at equivalent drive currents
- Wide operating temperature range -55°C to 125°C [-67°F to 257°F]
- Mechanically and spectrally matched to SD1420 photodiode, SD1440 phototransistor, and SD1410 photodarlington
- High intensity infrared emitter mounted in a glass-lensed metal-can coaxial package. May have a tab or second lead welded to the can as an optional feature. Leads are flexible to fit various mounting configurations. Exhibits 70 % greater power intensity than GaAs devices at the same forward current.