Ethernet Terminal and Device Server
Manufacturer's part number :
EDS is a unique, hybrid Ethernet terminal and multi-port device server product designed to remotely access and manage virtually all of your IT/networking equipment and servers, as well as edge devices such as medical equipment, kiosks, POS/retail terminals, security equipment and much more.
Delivering a data centre-grade, programmable device computing and networking platform for integrating 'edge' equipment into the enterprise network, rack-mountable EDS models are available in available in 8, 16 and 32 port configurations.
Featuring Evolution OS®, our powerful real-time networking operating system, they deliver an unprecedented level of intelligence and security to networked equipment. With these innovative, versatile products, multiple electronic devices can become secure members of the corporate network that can be accessed and managed from virtually anywhere, at any time.
View our wide range of Embedded Networking products
View our portfolio of M2M and Wireless products
See all products from our supplier Lantronix
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Dual-purpose Ethernet terminal server and device server design
- Rack-mountable, data centre-ready device / Ethernet terminal servers; with 8, 16 and 32 serial ports
- Put just about any piece of equipment with a serial port on the enterprise network with robust 'data centre grade' security, including AES, SSH and SSL
- Offers a fully programmable device computing platform based on corporate IT standards - Cisco®-like CLI, XML, RSS
- Print server functionality (LPR/LPD)
- Powerful web manager for easy device configuration
- Operating System Support: Windows® 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP / Vista-based DeviceInstaller™