Ultra-compact Visible Spectral Sensor, 380-700nm
Manufacturer's part number :
Spark is a spectral sensor from Ocean Optics that bridges the spectral measurement gap between filter-based devices such as RGB photodiode devices and CCD-array instruments such as miniature spectrometers.
Spark comprises a family of spectral sensor products and is available in three formats – a core spectral sensor product and two embeddable, OEM-friendly versions – with the level of integration up to the customer. The Spark-DET, the smallest version, is at the heart of the plug-and-play core device, and, weighing less than 1g, the Spark-DET is the smallest spectral device on the market.
View our wide range of Spectrometer
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier ocean Optics
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Spectral range: 380-700 nm
- Optical resolution: 4.5-9.0 nm FWHM (~1.2% wavelength)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 1500:1
- Integration time: 10µs to 10s
- Detector type: Panavision ELIS1024 linear silicon CMOS array
- Available Accessories: Diffuser,SMA 905 fiber connector,Cuvette holder
- Spark-VIS is available in OEM and stand-alone options, and is ideal for absorbance, fluorescence and emissive color measurements.
|Optical Resolution (FWHM)||4.5-9.0 nm FWHM (~1.2% wavelength)|
|Connectors||micro-B USB (power and signal)||12-pin (0.5 mm pitch) ribbon cable||14-pin (7 x 2) connector|
|Dimensions||53.3 x 36.4 x 19.9 mm||38.4 x 22.6 x 10.2 mm||18.42 x 9.65 x 9.53 mm|