Spectrograph, High spatial and spectral resolution
Manufacturer's part number :
IsoPlane® SCT 320
The IsoPlane™ SCT 320 spectrograph combines extraordinary imaging with outstanding spectral performance. The IsoPlane SCT-320 Schmidt-Czerny-Turner spectrograph overcomes the limitations of traditional Czerny-Turner (CT) instruments by eliminating astigmatism and greatly reducing. Large-diameter optics and interchangeable triple-grating turrets permit operation from the UV to Mid-IR even at low light levels and a variety of spectral resolutions.
View our wide range of Grating based spectrometer
View our portfolio of Spectroscopy
See all products from our supplier Princeton Instruments
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Focal length 320 mm
- Aperture ratio f/4.6
- Scan range: 0 – 1400 nm mechanical range
- Usable wavelength range 190 nm to mid-IR with available mirror coatings, gratings, and detectors (to ~150 nm with optional purge capability)
- Reciprocal linear dispersion 2.38 nm/mm
- CCD resolution (20 μm pixels) 0.08 nm at all points on the focal plan
- Astigmatism Zero ( 0 ) at all wavelengths across the entire focal plane
- Spatial resolution (MTF) ≥15 line pairs/mm @ 50% modulation, measured at focal plane center
- Applications: Multi-channel spectroscopy, Microspectroscopy, Raman scattering, Fluorescence, Photoluminescence, LIBS, Fourier-domain spectroscopy, Biomedical imaging
- Spectra are free of astigmatism at all wavelengths across the entire focal plane.
- Can resolve >100 optical fiber channels with minimal crosstalk.
- Excellent spatial and spectral resolution over the entire area of a 1inch square sensor.
- No other mirror-based scanning spectrograph offers comparable performance