WiFi SiP Module, IEEE 802.11 b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.1, Chip antenna
Manufacturer's part number :
The 802.11b/g/n + BT 4.1 Wireless Sip module WM-BN-BM-26 which refers as "SiP 2 in one module" is a small size module based on QFN package that provides full function of 802.11b/g/n with Bluetooth 4.1 in a tiny module via 59 pins LGA Footprint.
This multi-functionality and board to board physical interface provides SDIO v3.0/GSPI interfaces for Wi-Fi, UART/PCM for Bluetooth.
View our wide range of WiFi 802.11
View our portfolio of M2M and Wireless
See all products from our supplier USI
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Support explicit IEEE 802.11n transmit beamforming
- Supports 20 MHz bandwidth channels with optional SGI (256QAM modulation)
- Full IEEE 802.11b/g/n legacy compatibility with enhanced performance
- Lead Free design which supporting Green design requirement, RoHS Compliance, and halogen-free.
- Support a single-band antenna shared between Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Small size suitable for low volume system integration.Low power consumption & excellent power management performance extend battery life
- 2.412-2.484 GHz SKU for worldwide market
- Easy for integration into mobile and handheld device with flexible system configuration and antenna design