Oculus IL rugged pan/tilt camera with HD/SD video option and LED illuminator
Manufacturer's part number :
The Oculus IL with built-in LED illuminators ensures the capture of images 24 hours per day. With the options of IR white or a hybrid of IR and white illuminators lighting can be covert or overt as required.
As with all Oculus units everything is fully housed within a hard anodised aluminium casing fully rated to IP67 and ready to handle the harshest of environments. The toughened optically correct glass provides clear images and can be kept clean at all times by the compact wiper. Optical encoders for both the pan and tilt axis provide highly accurate positioning and repeatability allied with self-correction systems that will counteract any external interference with the moving head.
The Oculus IL can be mounted upright or inverted and the yoke can be offset to eliminate blind spots through a full 360 degrees of rotation. Mounting accessories are available to suit standard mounting platforms including 4 inch PCD.
The Oculus IL is available with a range of high resolution day/night Sony zoom camera modules to suit your installation.
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- SD video with 10x 18x 28x 36x and 40x optical zoom options
- HD video with 20x and 30x optical zoom options Ruggedised for extreme environments Day/night operation
- Optical encoders for accurate positioning and repeatability
- Optional heater for reliable operation down to -40°C
- Flat toughened glass window
- Protected to IP67 (IP68 option)
- 316L stainless steel option
- Built-in camera lens wiper
- Presets tours and privacy masking
- Multiple control protocols.