Highly Sensitive 6 MP CCD USB3.0 Camera
Manufacturer's part number :
The Lt665R is Lumenera’s latest high-performance 6MP USB 3.0 CCD camera that draws the most from the industry leading Sony EXview HAD II sensor technology. The ICX694 sensor-based Lt665R reliably delivers full resolution frames at the maximum achievable speed of 27 fps at full resolution over the 5 Gbps USB 3.0 data interface. This camera is ideal for applications where high speed, sensitivity and resolution are critical.
The camera includes 128 MB of onboard memory for frame buffering, which ensures dependable and reliable image delivery even in the most demanding environments. The Lt665R can be customized to suit OEM designs.
View our wide range of CCD and CMOS Cameras
View our portfolio of Imaging for Science and Industry
See all products from our supplier Lumenera
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Fast frame rates of 27 fps at full resolution, 46 fps with 2x2 binning
- Sony ICX694 sensor with industry leading EXview HAD II sensor technology
- 6.0 megapixel color and mono solutions
- High resolution, low noise CCD imaging
- Global shutter with progressive scan for low smear
- Robust, sleek enclosure
- Compact design for integration
- 128 MB RAM frame buffer for reliable image delivery in demanding situations
- Selectable tap readout to match sensor performance to your application
- Industrial and scientific models
- This camera is ideal for applications where high speed, sensitivity and resolution are critical including traffic, tolling, ophthalmology, life sciences, metrology, high-speed inspection, machine vision and NIR applications.