Handheld Surface Resistance Meter
Manufacturer's part number :
The Model 1501 surface resistance meter is a hand-held, lightweight, auto ranging surface resistance tester. Built-in electrodes with conductive rubber make good contact with the object under test. Measured values are displayed on an LCD dot matrix module and can be stored in the internal memory. Each measurement includes the current temperature and relative humidity. Model 1501 software (included) provides easy access, display and export of data collected. Data can be exported to a .CSV file or displayed as an HTML report in an easy to read chart for data comparison.
Appropriate electrodes can be externally connected for tests according to IEC 61340-4-1, IEC 61340-2-3 and IEC 61340-4-5, ANSI/ESD S4.1-2006, ANSI/ESD STM11.11-2006, ANSI/ESD STM11.12-2007, ANSI/ESD STM11.13-2004, ANSI/ESD 12.1-2006, ANSI/ESD STM 97.1-2006.
View our wide range of Electrostatic
View our portfolio of Test and Measurements
See all products from our supplier Trek Inc
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
Ask our experts
- Measurement Range : 103Ω to 1012Ω
- Measurement Accuracy for 103Ω to 109Ω: 10% of reading
- Measurement Accuracy for 1010Ω to 1012Ω: 25% of reading
- Main Applications:
- Measuring surface resistance on a variety of conductive , dissipative, and insulative materials(footwear,worksurfaces,flooring and flooring materials, packaging)
- Two point resistance measurements