Pressure, Vacuum, Differential Pressure and Temperature Switch
Manufacturer's part number :
The 400 Series is a versatile family of vacuum, pressure, differential pressure and temperature switches for applications that require single or multiple switching capabilities. Dual and triple switch versions provide multi-output for alarm and shutdown, pre-alarm and alarm, high/low limit or level staging functions.
A wide variety of microswitch and process connection options, along with a weather-tight enclosure, make the 400 Series an ideal choice for most ordinary location applications. Its worldwide use is assured with approvals and certifications to agency standards.
Widely used throughout the process industries, the 400 Series provides threshold protection and control for many critical functions. Typical installations are found in industrial gas production, energy generation including pumps, turbines and compressors, pulp and paper, and water and wastewater treatment.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Switches
See all products from our supplier United Electric Controls
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- 1, 2 & 3 switch outputs
- Epoxy-coated enclosure designed to meet enclosure type 4X
- Wide variety of pressure sensors and materials
- Setting via reference dial or hex screw adjustment
- FM approved
- Adjustable Ranges: "WC ranges: 300 "wc vacuum to 250 "wc pressure (-746,7 to 622,3 mbar) Pressure: 30 "Hg Vac to 6000 psi (-1,0 to 413,7 bar) Differential pressure: 1"wcd to 200 psid (2.5 mbar to 13,8 bar) Temperature: -180 to 650 °F (-117.8 to 343.3 °C)
- UL listed and cUL certified.
- CE compliant to low voltage directive and pressure equipment directive.
- Optional ATEX or GOST intrinsic safety compliance.
- One, two or three switch outputs may be separated up to 100% of range.
- Wide variety of available options and pressure sensor modules.
- Most models available for immediate delivery.