Pressure, Vacuum, Differential Pressure and Temperature Switch
Manufacturer's part number :
The 100 Series is a cost-effective pressure and temperature switch for process plants and OEM equipment. The rugged, one piece enclosure features a slanted cover for wiring accessibility.
A wide variety of microswitch and process-connection options make this versatile series ideal for applications requiring a rugged weather-proof mechanical switch.
Typical applications that utilize the 100 Series are heat tracing, freeze protection, processing equipment (pumps, compressors), inputs for annunciator panels, and fire suppression systems.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Switches
See all products from our supplier United Electric Controls
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Single Switch Output
- Epoxy Coated and Gasketed Cast Aluminum Enclosure Type 4X
- Tamper-Resistant Set Point "Lock"
- Heat Trace and Freeze Protection Thermostats
- Proof Pressures to 10,000 psi (689,5 bar)
- Adjustable Ranges: Pressure: 30 "Hg Vac to 5000 psi (-1 to 344,7 bar) "wc Ranges: 300 "wc Vacuum to 250 "wc Pressure
- (-746,7 to 622,3 mbar) Differential Pressure: 0.2 "wcd to 500 psid (0,5 mbar to 34,5 bar) T emperature: -180 to 650°F (-117.8 to 343.3°C)
- UL listed and cUL certified.
- CE compliant to low voltage directive and pressure equipment directive.
- Optional ATEX or GOST intrinsic safety compliance
- Single switch (SPDT or DPDT) output
- Welded stainless steel diaphragm models
- Ultra low pressure, "wc models
- Optional sensor material for corrosive media
- Polished stainless steel flushmount connection
- Pump switch models with wide adjustable deadband