Electronic pressure and temperature transmitter switch
Manufacturer's part number :
The One Series electronic pressure and temperature transmitter-switches set the standard for smart digital process monitoring. With a fully adjustable set point and deadband and 0.1% repeatability, the One Series performs in a wide variety of applications. Available in Type 4X enclosures approved for intrinsic safety, flameproof and non-incendive area classifications, these hybrid transmitter-switches are designed to provide transmitter, switch and gauge functions all-in-one rugged enclosure that can withstand the rigors of harsh and hazardous environments.
Each One Series model incorporates intelligent self-diagnostics and can report detected faults before they become major safety issues. Plug Port Detection protects against sensor clogging. Nuisance trip filtering reduces false and spurious signals. The ability to capture pressure spikes and valleys provides process information to aid in the commissioning and debugging process. Consider a highly repeatable and fully adjustable deadband switch for applications where high cycle rate is present. With no moving parts, the One Series digital solid-sate design is uniquely suited for controlling pump and compressor stop/start cycles. And with its digital process display and HART®- Enabled 4-20 mA output, the One Series can provide the functions of a switch, gauge and a transmitter with only one connection to the process For plant upgrades, the One Series is the most cost-effective choice. 2-Wire models utilize existing plant wiring and control schemes. Loop-powered hybrid transmitter models provide high-capacity switching and a 4-20 mA output. 4-wire models can handle currents up to 10 amperes at 280 VAC.
View our wide range of Pressure products
View our portfolio of Switches
See all products from our supplier United Electric Controls
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Digital process and status display
- Fully adjustable set point and deadband
- Local and remote self-diagnostic reporting
- Worldwide hazardous approvals for ATEX Exi / Exd, UL, IECEx
- Multiple sensor types and ranges: Gage pressure from full vacuum up to 6000 psi (413,7 bar) / Differential pressure up to 200 psid (13,8 bar d) / RTD temperature from -300 to 1,000°F (-184 to 538°C)
- 3 models to choose from: 2-wire low power single switch (only)/ Loop-powered Hart Transmitter plus 2 solid-state relays/ Loop-powered Hart Transmitter (only)