Handheld CO2 Sensor, ±50ppm accuracy, 0 - 10000ppm range, with International Adapter Kit
Manufacturer's part number :
Handheld indoor air quality monitor designed to identify areas with low or substandard ventilation. Includes an international adapter kit.
View our wide range of Gas sensing products
View our portfolio of Sensors
See all products from our supplier Amphenol Advanced Sensors
Quote and availability
- Patented dual beam, Absorption Infrared™ gas sensor ensures long term stability and durability.
- Large, easy to read display. Temperature displayed in °F or °C. CO2 displayed in ppm. Easily adjusted for altitude changes.
- Fast, simple calibration using external port and display. Calibrate with ambient air or bottled gas.
- Calibrate, set elevation, change °F or °C using on-board controls or optional computer interface (UIP Kit model 2072)
- Flip out stand for desktop monitoring. Voltage output via RJ45 connector provides easy interface to most dataloggers.
- Plug in AC power adaptor.
- Operates for up to 80 hours on 4 AA alkaline batteries. (not included).
- Displays cfm-per-person ventilation rate based on CO2 inside outside differential reading.
- Calculates and displays real-time ventilation rates in CFM or Liters/minute per person based on differential CO2 levels outside and inside the building.