8GB SLC Industrial CFast Embedded Flash Module
Manufacturer's part number :
Delkin's CFast embedded drive combines solid state reliability in a compact form factor with SATA connectivity for significant performance advantages over traditional hard disk drives. Manufactured to CFast form factor specifications established by the CompactFlash Association, the CFast embedded Module is suited to embedded industrial applications where space is restricted. Its shock, vibration, and temperature ratings permit application in extreme environments. The drives can achieve sustained read/write rates of up to 125/95MB/s and feature storage capacities from 2GB to 128GB. Delkin's CFast cards are also available in a special configuration that allows the cards to be put in a write protected state.
Commercial temperature not recommended for new designs. Please see -40°C to 85°C industrial temperature parts.
View our wide range of Memory / Storage products
View our portfolio of Semiconductors
See all products from our supplier Delkin
Quote and availability
- Compliant with CFast Specification Rev. 1.1
- Supports Serial ATA 1.5 Gbps/3.0 Gbps
- Compliant with European Union Directive 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
- Capacities supported: SLC 8GB - 64GB, MLC 16GB - 128GB
- Available in Commercial, Industrial and Extended Temperature operating ranges
- ECC and Wear Leveling
- Custom CIS, Master Boot Record protection, custom labels and packaging