Configurable AC/DC multi-output power supply, XZA, Excelsys Technologies
Manufacturer's part number :
The XZ family of low acoustic noise medically approved power supplies provides up to 1200W in an extremely compact 1U x 260mm x 127mm package. Boasting industry leading power density of 15W/in3 and efficiencies of up to 90%, the XZ family employs an innovative plug and play architecture that allows users to instantly configure a custom power solution in less than 5 minutes!
Ideal for acoustic sensitive medical applications the XZ family provides unmatched efficiency and high power density, made possible through the combination of low loss technologies and the best field-proven technologies in planar magnetics and surface mount electronics.
The XZ family consists of 3 powerPac models ranging in power levels from 400W to 1200W. Each model may be populated with up to 6 powerMods selected from the table of powerMods shown below. All configurations carry full safety agency approvals, UL60601-1, EN60601-1 3rd Edition and are CE marked.
View our wide range of AC/DC products
View our portfolio of Power supplies
See all products from our supplier Excelsys Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low Acoustic noise 42.7dBA
- EN60601-1 3rd edition Approved
- Less than 300μA leakage current
- 150μA option available
- 4000VAC isolation
- Ultra high efficiency, up to 89%
- Extra low profile: 1U height (40mm)
- Plug & Play Power - allows fast custom configuration
- Individual output control signals
- All outputs fully floating
- Series / Parallel of multiple outputs
- Few electrolytic capacitors (all long life)
- 5V bias standby voltage provided
- Standard Xgen product options include: Conformal Coating, Low Acoustic Noise, Low Leakage Current, Extra Ruggedisation, Connector, Cabling & Mounting options, Thermal Signals and Reverse Fans. See Section 4.10 for more information