Configurable AC/DC multi-output power supply, XVB, Excelsys Technologies
Manufacturer's part number :
The XV family of medically approved power supplies provides up to an incredible 1340W in an extremely compact 1U package. Providing up to 12 isolated DC outputs, the XV family employs innovative plug and play architecture allowing users to instantly configure a custom power solution in less than 5 minutes!
The XV family consists of 5 powerPacs ranging in power levels from 400W to 1450W peak and 7 powerMod DC output modules. Simply select the appropriate powerPac and up to 6 powerMods from the tables below to complete your custom power supply.
The XV family boasts an industry leading power density of 17W/in3 and ultra-high efficiencies (up to 90%). The significant system space savings and reduced heat dissipation radically simplify system design.
All configurations carry full safety agency approvals including UL60601-1, EN60601-1 3rd Edition and are CE marked.
View our wide range of AC/DC products
View our portfolio of Power supplies
See all products from our supplier Excelsys Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- EN60601-1 3rd edition approved
- Less than 300μA leakage current
- 150μA option available
- 4000VAC isolation
- Ultra high efficiency, up to 89%
- Extra low profile: 1U height (40mm)
- Plug & Play Power - allows fast custom configuration
- Individual output control signals
- All outputs fully floating
- Series / Parallel of multiple outputs
- Few electrolytic capacitors (all long life)
- 5V bias standby voltage provided
- Standard Xgen product options include: Conformal Coating, Low Acoustic Noise, Low Leakage Current, Extra Ruggedisation, Connector, Cabling & Mounting options, Thermal Signals and Reverse Fans. See Section 4.10 for more information