Configurable AC/DC multi-output power supply, XTA, Excelsys Technologies
Manufacturer's part number :
The XT family of Ultra Low Noise power supplies provides up to 400W in an extremely compact 1U x 260mm x 89mm package. With efficiencies of up to 90%, the XT family employs an innovative plug and play architecture that allows users to instantly configure a custom power solution in less than 5 minutes!
Ideal for acoustic sensitive applications such as audio applications, the XT family provides unmatched efficiency and high power density, made possible through the combination of low loss technologies and the best field-proven technologies in planar magnetics and surface mount electronics.
The XT family consists of 2 powerPac models ranging in power levels from 200W to 400W. Each model may be populated with up to 4 powerMods selected from the table of powerMods shown below. All configurations carry full safety agency approvals, UL60950, EN60950 and are CE marked.
View our wide range of AC/DC products
View our portfolio of Power supplies
See all products from our supplier Excelsys Technologies
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Low Acoustic noise 37.3dBA
- Ultra high efficiency, up to 89%
- Extra low profile: 1U height (40mm)
- Plug & Play Power - allows fast custom configuration
- Individual output control signals
- All outputs fully floating
- Series / Parallel of multiple outputs
- Few electrolytic capacitors (all long life)
- Visual LED indicators
- 5V bias standby voltage provided
- Standard Xgen product options include: Conformal Coating, Low Acoustic Noise, Low Leakage Current, Extra Ruggedisation, Connector, Cabling & Mounting options, Thermal Signals and Reverse Fans. See Section 4.10 for more information