Spectrometer, Visible NIR, Miniature Fibre Optic, USB2000+VIS-NIR
Manufacturer's part number :
The USB2000+VIS-NIR Series of Spectrometers from Ocean Optics feature an amazingly small footprint, plug-and-play capabilities and a simplified interface that operates without external power.
Simply plug your USB2000+VIS-NIR into an available USB port on your computer and you eliminate the need for analog converters. Your spectrometer comes preconfigured to the 350-1100 nm wavelength range. Model USB2000+VIS-NIR includes a proprietary multi-bandpass order sorting filter. Our ES (Enhanced Sensitivity) models feature an installed detector collection lens for increased light collection efficiency.
View our wide range of Spectroscopy products
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Ocean Optics
Quote and availability
- Up to 1,000 full spectra/second
- Programmable microcontroller
- Modular design - hundreds of configurations possible
- Built-to-suit wavelength range and resolution
- Automatically reads the wavelength calibration coefficients of the spectrometer and configures operating software
- USB-to-PC interface; no external power requirements
- RoHS and CE compliance