Laser Scanning Mirrors
Manufacturer's part number :
The scanning mirror is light weight rectangular mirrors that used for high speed two-axis laser scanning system. The dimensions for each mirror have been calculated accordingly with the laser beam size. The mirror has high reflectivity of 99.5% or above. The scanning mirror usually mounted on to a galvanometer for scanning purposes. For two axis scan mirror, commonly the Y mirror has a bigger size compared with the X mirror. This is due to the fact that the X mirror is used to scan the Y mirror rather than the object directly.
View our wide range of Optical components
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Wavelength Opto-Electronic
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Wavelength: 10.6um/1064nm/532nm/355nm
- Reflective coating: Silicon, Gold or Silver coating for CO2 Laser (10.6um)
- Substrate material: Si, BK7, FS
- Reflective coating : Silicon, Gold or Silver coating for CO2 laser
- Reflective coating : Si/BK7/FS, Dielectric or Silver coating for Nd:YAG Laser
- Reflective coating : Si/BK7/FS, Dielectric coating for Green & Visible Laser
- Reflective coating: FS, Dielectric coating for UV Laser (355nm-244nm)
- Mounted scanning mirror are available upon request.