Polarising Cube, Medium Power, 700-900nm
Manufacturer's part number :
Polarising cubes for medium power applications optimised for 700-900nm spectral range are AR coated on four input and output working surfaces. Polarising beamsplitter cubes split randomly polarized beams into two orthogonal, linearly polarized components: s polarized light is reflected at a 90° angle while p-polarized light is transmitted.
Each beamsplitter consists of a pair of high precision right angle prisms cemented together with a dielectric coating on the hypotenuse of one of the prisms.
View our wide range of Optical components
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Quote and availability
- Material: BK7, UVFS, SF glasses
- Spectral range: 700-900nm
- Reflection s-pol: >99.5%
- Transmission p-pol: >95%
- Dimensions available : 12.7 x 12.7 x 12.7mm or 25.4 x 25.4 x 25.4mm
- Laser damage threshold: >0.3 J/cm² for 10 ns pulses @ 1064 nm for cemented cubes
- Dual wavelength Polarising cubes are also available
- All Polarising cubes are AR coated