Manufacturer's part number :
These two prisms can expand or contract the beam in one direction without any changes in the other direction. By adjusting the angles among the incident beam and two prisms, the shape of the beam can be changed. It is very easy to turn elliptical bean into circular beam. If beam shaping is required, a system using a pair of anamorphic prisms has several significant benefits.
View our wide range of Optical components
View our portfolio of Photonics
See all products from our supplier Altechna
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Material: SF11
- Clear Aperture: >80%
- Angle Tolerance: ±3 arcmin
- Dimension Tolerance: +0.0/-0,2 mm
- Flatness: <λ/4 @ 633 nm
- Surface Quality: 60/40 scratch and dig
- Coatings None. Custom coating on request
- A pair of prisms can be designed into a much more compact package than a telescope using cylindrical optics.
- The ability of adjusting the position of the prisms allows the user to compensate for variations from one light source to another.
- The prisms are more cost effective than cylindrical lenses of comparable quality.