Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 190nm-20µm, 4µJ to 3.8J, 25x25mm, INTEGRA meterless
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE25LP-H-MB-INT is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 4µJ to 3.8J.The effective aperture size is 25 x 25mm. The QE25LP-H-MB-INT is compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 4µJ to 3.8J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 4 μJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 300 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 400 μs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 25 x 25 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 50H x 50W x 52.5D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA embedded monitor.