Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 190nm-20µm, 2µJ to 3J, 25x25mm, Metallic coating
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE25SP-H-MT is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a Metallic coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 2µJ to 3J. The effective aperture size is 25 x 25mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Metallic Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 2µJ to 3J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 2 μJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 6000 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 10 μs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 25 x 25 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 50H x 50W x 52.5D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.