Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 190nm-20µm, 15µJ to 70J, 95mm Diameter, INTEGRA meterless
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE95LP-H-MB-INT is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 15µJ to 70J. The effective aperture is 95 mm diameter. The QE95LP-H-MB-INT is compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 15µJ to 70J at 1064 nm, 150 μs pulse, Single shot
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 15µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 40 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 2 ms
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Diameter Aperture: 95 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 122H x 122W x 98D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA embedded monitor.