Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric Heatsink, 190nm-20µm, 10µJ to 13J, 50x50mm, Metallic coating
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE50SP-H-MT is a pyroelectric heatsink detector with a Metallic coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 13µJ to 13J. The effective aperture size is 50 x 50 mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Metallic Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 10µJ to 13J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 10µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 4000 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 10 μs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 50 x 50 mm
- Dimensions with heatsink: 75H x 75W x 44D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.