Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 190nm-20µm, 2µJ to 3J, 25x25mm, Metallic coating, INTEGRA meterless
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE25SP-S-MT-INT is a pyroelectric detector with a Metallic coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 2µJ to 3J. The effective aperture size is 25 x 25mm. The QE25SP-S-MT-INT is compatible with INTEGRA meterless monitor.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Metallic Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 2µJ to 3J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 2 μJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 6000 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 10 μs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 25 x 25 mm
- Dimensions 50H x 50W x 14D mm
- Compatible with INTEGRA embedded monitor.