Laser Energy Detector, Pyroelectric, 190nm-20µm, 10µJ to 15J, 50x50mm
Manufacturer's part number :
The QE50LP-S-MB is a pyroelectric detector with a broadband coating from 190nm to 20µm, and provides energy range from 10µJ to 15J. The effective aperture size is 50 x 50 mm.
This pyroelectric sensor is compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, and S-LINK displays.
View our wide range of Laser power meter and Laser Energy meter
View our portfolio of PhotonicsSee all products from our supplier Gentec
Technical Data :
Quote and availability
- Spectral Range: 0.19 - 20 μm
- Absorber: Broadband Coating
- Maximum Measurable Energy: 10µJ to 15J at 1064 nm, 7 ns, 10 Hz
- Noise Equivalent Energy: 10µJ
- Max Repetition Frequency: 200 Hz
- Maximum Pulse Width (typical): 675 µs
- Maximum Average Power Density: 10 W/cm²
- Aperture: 50 x 50 mm
- Dimensions 75H x 75W x 15D mm
- Compatible with MAESTRO, M-LINK, S-LINK monitors.